UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
“Proud to be an SKH Quest To-Shin Do Licensed Affiliate Instructor teaching Stephen K. Hayes’ visionary Martial Arts!”
Train at Pataskala Martial Arts Quest for the rest of December for just $20 with a three month enrollment agreement!
Come to the dojo or call 740-975-2634 for details
Pataskala Martial Arts Quest Center will be closed December 23rd through December 28th for the holiday and more renovations.
Spotlight video at Pataskala Martial Arts Quest:
Your First Steps
On your first day wear comfortable loose-fitting pants to allow easy movement and a pair socks or Japanese tabi footwear for training on the mat. For health and sanitation reasons, we do not train in bare feet.
In our group classes we’ll teach you several defense techniques. We’ll show you how to stretch and warm up, how to fall without getting hurt, and how to align your posture for maximum leverage along with surprising evasiveness for slipping past incoming hits or grabs. Through it all, we’ll show you how to stay safe every time you practice.
Call us at 740-975-2634 to begin!
"Stephen K. Hayes' To-Shin Do"
At Pataskala Martial Arts Academy, we offer modern self-defense based on the principles and disciplines passed down from the Japanese Samurai and Ninja warrior families.
The methods of self-defense that you will learn will help you deal with:
- Grappling, throwing, choking, and joint locking
- Striking, kicking, and punching
- Ground fighting
- Handling multiple assailants and surprise attacks
- Overcoming psychological intimidation and bullying
- Stick, blade, and projectile defense
Come in during regularly scheduled class times for a free introductory lesson to see if To Shin Do is the right art for you!
- Wear comfortable training clothes (sweat pants and a T-shirt or sweat shirt, mat shoes or clean socks).
- During the introductory lesson you will learn a little about the training philosophy of the dojo, work through a few fundamental self-defense techniques, and have time to ask any questions that you might have.
If you would rather come in for a private lesson, then you can schedule a free private lesson to learn more about the dojo, the instructors, and To Shin Do. Please check the class schedule for times allocated for private lessons and contact us about setting one up for you.